Mesothelioma: Other resources
Asbestos and Mesothelioma Resource Links
Asbestos Exposure: Questions and Answers
National Cancer Institute Web site providing information on asbestos; illnesses caused by exposure, including mesothelioma, asbestosis and lung cancer; and other useful information.
American Lung Association: Mesothelioma Fact Sheet
Web site providing statistical information on mesothelioma.
National Cancer Institute: Malignant Mesothelioma
Information center on malignant mesothelioma providing links to information on the disease, its causes and treatment options, statistics, research, clinical trials and more.
American Cancer Society: Asbestos
Web site devoted to asbestos with detailed information on what asbestos is, its links to mesothelioma and other illnesses, how people become exposed to it, preventing exposure and more.
American Cancer Society: Malignant Mesothelioma
Cancer reference center providing an overview of malignant mesothelioma, risk factors and prevention measures, symptoms, treatment options and links to more information on the disease.
- The Rhode Island Bar Association
- The Massachusetts Bar Association
- Thomson – West (formerly West Group)
- U.S. Courts
- The National Cancer Institute
- The Mayo Foundation for Med. Edu. and Research
- The International Mesothelioma Program
- Global Health through Education, Training and Service (GHETS)